Monday, January 12, 2009

Whoa...I think it is time for a chocolate fix!


After that blog 'War' over on the Behind The Wheel Chef post about hearing fast food bells I need a breather, and tried to clear the air tonight with some lemon chatter, but I think this calls for a bit of chocolate, don't you boys and girls!

Alexis aka Mom and Christine aka: Mistress of Cakes...here is a teeny weeny glass of wine for us all and lets have a laugh about that one...

I found a post over at TheGourmetFoodie on foodbuzz.com (if you do not know about this one you have to come over and buzz our creations) called 'Mind Altering Chocolate'. They talk about a new chocolate that is coming out from New Tree, and I do not know about you, but chocolate can rock my boat!

Check them out, they have a 'Chocolate Lounge'...what about a bath, I could use a warm chocolate soak!

7 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm so in for the wine and chocolate. Hmmm maybe a good combo for our wine cupcakes we need to make ;).

Much Love! LOL Lemon Face at ya, just joking everyone :)

Debra said...

Yum, chocolate!

Unknown said...

I am doing Bellini cupcakes..hehe

I remember I saw a bumpersticker that said "Mean people suck!" Cheers to that lol.

ChefE me darlin, you just have had a tough few days with people correcting you and admonishing you. Chocolate is a perfect solution!!!

Chef E said...

Red wine cup cakes, just for you and this contest for valentines...its on!

Anonymous said...

I am a total choclate girl.

I can resist grease, chips and pretty much all other forms of candy, but not chocolate.

lanne said...

Great post and nice blog as well. Look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to use the tattoo article link.
lanne

Photonuts said...

By the look on your face, I think we know who ate it all! A bath, now that sounds intriguing :)