I noticed this book on my friends shelf and she let me take it to read. Basically it is a tribute 'mythological' bad girls...
BV- or Before Vibrators...one chapter in the book... how before they were invented women used instruments of the unimaginable, and still not being 'happy' gave birth to monsters that roamed the earth, eating people...but of course those monsters were killed by a hero (a man of course) who must have been pretty good in the bedroom, because he got away with it!
Domestic Goddess- definition -
* any domestic or hearth goddess
* poetically, euphemistically or ironically, a housewife or homemaker.
* Domestic Goddess (television) was a planned cooking show hosted by actress and comedian Roseanne Barr.
* Nigella Lawson has also been nicknamed the "Domestic Goddess" after publishing a cookbook entitled How to Be a Domestic Goddess.
* As of January 2004 Jennifer Hamilton from Toronto, Canada has written and maintained an award-winning food blog entitled "The Domestic Goddess" at http://www.domesticgoddess.ca .
Hearth Goddess- A household deity is a deity or spirit that protects the home, looking after the entire household or certain key members. It has been a common belief in pagan religions as well as in folklore across many parts of the world.
Household deities fit into two types; firstly, a specific goddess (but never a god), often referred to as a hearth goddess or domestic goddess who is associated with the home and hearth, with examples including the Greek Hestia and Norse Frigg. "Domestic Goddess" can also be used as a euphemism or ironical reference to the traditional female gender role of a housewife.
My point with sharing this is...Do you have a Eternally BAD Goddess inside of you?
Not to be confused with 'domestic goddess' as I listed above, we all are that in similar ways (men included), but is there something lurking inside that comes out once in a while; takes your mind away from your current circumstances into another persona? Are you good at something that you do not get credit for?
MORGAY: Scottish, Anglo-Celtic, A harvest Goddess from the Scottish/English border. If I were to chose a Goddess from my heritage, it would have to be this one...the BAD Goddess would be 'Eternally Delightful'...one who would be continually infectious in telling stories that are hilarious, raunchy, and fun!
6 hours ago