Sunday, January 4, 2009

TMI 'Sexy Mama' Award


I have decided that since there are awards in the blog world, and three have been passed my way by Mistress Of Cakes on my Behind The Wheel blog, The Raisin Chronicles for the effort of my 'six' blogs I keep up with, and from Running Away? I will Help you pack for recognizing I try and just be a true heart...I created my own TMI Award.

I will be passing (honestly) it on to all women and any man who works hard raising families, cook (no matter if it is out of a box or can), 'grow' with each passing year in heart, mind, and body (yeah I said it), still find the time to blog in spite of husbands or boyfriends who tease us about it, writes or appreciates, and appreciate a good TMI.

So go hop in this imaginary sudsy bath I have ran for you, and remember to shut the bathroom door (oh I remember oh to well when the kids would come in and watch), lock it, bare it all, and slip down into a warm moment of knowing you are sexy, wonderful, worthy of attention and worth every word you type and all you love!

Please take this and display it proudly...and spread the TMI word...

My real person friend here in NJ...
Gen @ GensBlogiddyblog
Alexis @Running Away? I'll Help You Pack
Jeanne @ The Raisin Chronicles
Beth @ Blind As A Bat
Tell It Like It Is @ That Darn Girl
Debra @ Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
My Sis-Donna Kay in Texas... @ Photonuts...all my ex's live in Texas
3 Magpies @ ...well...3 Magpies
Duckie @A Duck In Her Pond
Dash Deringer @ The Deringer Files
K @ Interstitial Life
Greg @ www.sippitysup.com ...he does not have his blogger.com up yet, but his videos are too wild...if he and I would collaborate on a film...my god what the world would say!
Sandi aka: thatkewlgirl @ http://www.myspace.com/thatkewlgirl ...well because she and I have been talking for the past year, before this blog, and what can I say she and I share a whole lot!

and to the one who encouraged me to 'Let it all hang out' again...

Esk @ Sage Creative Corner

If you feel other deserve this than you have my permission to pass it on......if you feel this is totally annoying, I agree, but it is my contribution to the blog award situation, no harm intended...

Surgeon General Warning: Do not use electrical devices and electrical cords in the proximity of water or other liquids with this fake soap box.

11 comments:

Debra said...

E! You are so awesome! I was just at your other blog copying your Texas Cavier recipe. I am so glad I found you and the other girls. You girls are a blessing! I will proudly display this! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are alright for a snotty Texas girl! Ha,ha - hope you know I am kidding. Besides you are the one who mentioned Carrolton being snotty.... (evil smile)

Debra said...

I am already proudly displaying my award! I am psyched ( or is that psycho?) Ha,ha!

MUAH!

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I was just writing a post passing on the awards I just got.

I got my first three awards in one weekend - crazy.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

E you crack me up scream all you like it would be the only way you fit in around here! LOL

I love my award and will display it proudly!

Your sis is too funny, tell her to stop on by :).

Photonuts said...

You are so creative, and at my age I need all the help I can get!

Angel said...

awwww...THANK YOU!!! Lord knows I NEED to be a "Sexy Mama"!!!! ;)

Jeanne Estridge said...

Thank you, E. Based on the email I received today from my "Auld Lang Syne" lunch partner, I totally deserve this TMI award!

Chef E said...

I know there are a lot more of you out there, and maybe went over board, but sometimes I carry myself away...

Unknown said...

I feel so much better to be blogging again! I felt so incomplete with out all my bloggy friends! You deserved all of those awards...how do you do six blogs???? Sheesh! I am going to create a superwoman award just for you!

esk said...

My first award, I am so honored! I humbly accept this award and would like to take a moment to thank all those that made this possible. LOL

Gen said...

Hey Girlie! Thanks for the Award! From one Sexy Bitch to another...you RAWK! ;-)