Saturday, January 10, 2009

What Do You See?


What do you see when you look at my watercolor painting?

I posted it on another blog and got an answer I had not seen when first looking at it, but now it is there...

Some of my favorite artists lived during the Impressionism period. My kids took art classes and did their own versions from each- Mondrian, Picasso, Pollack, and Van Gogh. I try and get people to appreciate art...even if you do a water color with your kids, or play with clay. Make a mud pie or build sand castles, that can be art.

What kind of art do you like? Are you moody and have to change it around? Is there an artist you like?

I also took down a post yesterday that was just not suiting me, but I had listed a website with cool food tattoos and Alexis is checking it out...I cannot believe how many cup cake tattoos there are out there!

What are you listening to right now? Me...Dave Mathews...here listen...

Im mixin up a potion...

a bomb of care...

I did it...

do you think I have gone to far...

I did it...

guilty as charged...

was me right or wrong...

I did it justice...

I just did it from above...

you better lock me up...

I'll do it again...

go down to the bottom of this blog and play some for yourself...

3 comments:

Debra said...

I am listening to screaming fans watching the Steelers play! ;-)

Seriously, I am very eclectic. I just bought the new Taylor Swift cd and also got AC/DC.

Anonymous said...

I like all kinds of art, but it's not something I know much about.

I'm working on that and I actually just checked out a book on art history.

Right now - I'm listening to complete silence and it's wonderful.

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

I LOVE this blog and I LOVE the music...I've been to 9 Depeche Mode concerts...we must be from the same era!