Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time to relax and ponder...and clean house!








So, I felt it was appropriate to post a 'Vision Board' blog...

I saw my future as a child...an artist is many realms...writing a book after the age of forty, because my subconscious knew I need the time to gather experience and knowledge from what was to come (basically I was immature). When I was told that my first live born child would not live...I was surprisingly at ease. What else is a mother to do? Cry and beat the floor? Nope, had to go on and build an empire out of my talent and raise the life line to my family heritage...my painful birth of a now almost twenty two year old son who looks and acts just like me, possibly more like my father.

Gotta break those family chains...the bad ones genes...break the habits that have been passed on through childhood memory, pain...their own complex examinations come, but teach stronger lessons...I'm not a miracle worker, but I can be an example...

That is where my vision board comes in...my dreams...his inherit future of thinking positive and reaching for the stars...by setting goals...that is what I am teaching this kid...empowering myself.

Now do not think that I am a complete idiot and fall for religious and unreasonable thinking...I know this works, because I have done it all my life...it really works...see and therefore you will be...if only women who fall prey to their own self indulgent low self esteem would embrace the pure wealth of knowledge...educate yourself I say!

My vision board will have a picture of my dream house (big kitchen...room for my bike bitch's books and CD's), oh and the Harley...healthy body, no frills, because I like it simple, expensive, but simple...

10 comments:

Girl Rants said...

this post is awesome. i really get this, and so much can be accomplished by means of positive thinking and living your life in that light.

i think this is an awesome post. you rock.

Angel said...

I think a vision board is a fabulous way to look at things. can I make one too?

Anonymous said...

I think of myself as pretty practical person, but I really like visual boards and stuff like that.

Gotta get the mind open to the possiblities.

Great post.

Chef E said...

Yeah guys, all you do it cut out things that describe your goals and tape them on blank pieces of paper...I am sure the original ones were just cork boards hanging on the authors wall. My is a blank poster board, and I start today pasting and will share mine at the end of the month!

Debra said...

You inspire my girlfriend! I have to find a picture of my Harley and I will post it. I don't think I have any of me on it but I will be sure to do that when it gets warmer. Bella is parked with her cover on for the winter. Yes, "she" has a name. ;-)

Debra said...

I meant to say that you inspire me! And I am sure others as well. I am so glad I found you! ;-)

Hey - would you send me your snail mail address? I want to send you something!

Chef E said...

Oh Debra, go ahead tell them, we are girlfriends...see I said it, lol

This kid the other day giggled when I said 'my girlfriend', and I had to remind him, girls say it that way, and he proceeded to share with me that his real girlfriend was 'Bi', I said..."TMI" and laughed!

Debra said...

that's funny!

HoodChick said...

Great post!

Gen said...

Hey Girlie! I'm so glad that we're doing our Vision Boards. I knew it was just the thing to get this year started off in the right direction! I hope to have some stuff on it the next time I see ya ;-)