Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another game???

I know how many of these word games are out there? Well I suppose we will see...here is one sent to me via email from a young friend of mine, Ang...I post hers with instructions and then mine follows...

The Name Game

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Angela

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.
Angizzle

3.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(fav color & fav animal)
Red Tiger

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street)
Janine Mulberry

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name,
first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden
name)
Kraanlan

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Magenta Angtini

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Mother's middle name and
father's middle name )

My name would be nonexistent, neither of my parents have a middle name. No one could ever find me!!!!!!

8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)

Black Grace

9. YOUR DRINK NAME: (FAV. FRUIT AND FIRST 3 LETTERS OF MOM FIRST
NAME AND FIRST 3 LETTERS OF DAD FIRST NAME)

Okay, E's turn...

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Queen Elizabeth

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: Qu'Eizzle

3.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Pink %*$@ (to x-rated, I do not have a favorite 'real' animal

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Ann Sayre

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: Steelken

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: Orange 'tini

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Louis Glenn

8. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black %*$@ ...see there I go again too x-rated, something I have not tried before, I'm so bad...Goth I am so bad *giggle*

9. YOUR DRINK NAME: Orange Viralt

Hummmm...this was interesting...but not as revealing as they have been! But, hey if you want to play then copy, paste, and go...

3 comments:

HoodChick said...

Oh this is funny. Although my witness protection name would be Jean Gene which pretty much sucks.

Debra said...

This is good! I think I will play!

Lori said...

Thanks, I'll try it :)