Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back by popular demand...

...and pure gumption...Mistress of Cakes has returned... I was going to create a 'Missing Person' blog on my Behind The Wheel Chef site, but hey...our 'We love you vibes' must have made it to her brain and she did not give into that blogger.com rules and this and that stuff... Warning, do not activate that 'Adult Content' on their profile site for you blog...I did it and almost ended up like her...unless you are planning to start a 'Nudie blog' full of that kind of material...we can still post that on here and who cares anyway...

I also was planning on giving her the TMI 'Sexy Mama' Award, but not knowing an address...here it is and hope Mistress, it is not a day late, and a dollar short!



So go hop in this imaginary sudsy bath I have ran for you, and remember to shut the bathroom door (oh I remember oh to well when the kids would come in and watch), lock it, bare it all, and slip down into a warm moment of knowing you are sexy, wonderful, worthy of attention and worth every word you type and all you love!

This is just a fun thing I wanted to do to those how have honored me, and make me feel well...wanted and appreciate my sense of humor...we all need a little 'Sexy' scrub now and then...and I said I would keep this clean...

4 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

What rules...that is what is wrong with me...I never read the fine print or maybe I just like to break all the rules...I know all I ever talk about is boobs and peni but really what else is there...
P.S. thanks for your support...6 mon away from the hubby I couldn't do if I were you. but then there is the big picture. I'm sure your successful in what every you do..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info - I knew I was missing something with the whole TMI thing.

(I think I just jumped to TMI because I'm an engineer who sends too much time with that sort of thing.)

Girl Rants said...

i love this blog.

LOVE IT

im a geminii too. a redheaded gemnii. yikes.

Unknown said...

Aww thank you *sniffs* I am so honored....the cleavage activator is beyond classy! lol I will put this on my blog but will I be deleted???? lol...i should have back up blogs just in case!

Thanks darlin'

Christine

Come on my blog soon..I have something for you!