Thursday, January 1, 2009

A good reason why I only do it twice a year...

The worst thing you can do on New Years Eve is attend 'Open Bar' events in NYC, and end up in the gutter like I did two years ago. Cannot remember the name of the place, but once we left at 2:30 AM we were on a mission to get a cab and head back to his sisters apartment in upper Manhatten...then a girl comes by and falls over on me, sending me right down into one of those man hole gutters...yeah it is funny today, but not when you barely can climb out...thank goodness the alligator in the sewer stories are not true...I could have lost my legs, since I am so tasty!

I only over indugle twice a year...on my birthday in June, and on New Year's...

Why (if anyone cares), because look at me (NY 06)...I already talk too much...and when I drink I am even more of a nuisance to the public by being so 'Happy'...

(NY 07)Damn I look good in that teal dress! New hair cut and attitude, and hubby says even when I am drunk, I am sexy!

This year I did not go out in public, so no pictures...but I did have two glasses of wine, a glass of (a 40th birthday gift) Taylor Fladgate 1995 Port, and a wee bit of my Irish Whisky...hubby is stingy when it comes to our 'bar'...

6 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

Very sex in the city!! Love the pictures!!!

dash deringer said...

I can't over indulge in the spirits any more - the body can't take it and the mind... well, I ques you've probably figured out that my mind and other substances wont mix... happy new year!

Photonuts said...

Oh girl I miss those days...I will make it back up there and we will hit the town like the old days!

Angel said...

you ARE HOT in that teal dress!!!!!

Chef E said...

Drunk to say the least, but hot, and use my 'Sexy Mama' soap daily...hubby likes cleavage!

Debra said...

I love the picture in the teal dress! You are so adorable!