Thursday, January 29, 2009

Serious TMI- The Test Scores Are In!


This is the real deal TMI report...I just got home from the health food store with two bags of fresh greens, collards, chard, mustard, and even some real weeds...dandelions...Yep gotta cleanse the colon to help out with my appointments at the Inner Spa with a bunch of nurses that will go where no man has never...well, we won't go there!

I am also taking probiotics (active herbs and enzymes) which I used to do, and when they ran out I did not run back to get more. Milk Thistle, fresh juicing (beets, garlic, apples), orange juice, and fresh avocado on a regular basis are homeopathic ways to heal the liver. If one choices to drink more than one or two recommended glass of 'RED' wine each night then our liver pays dearly...my days of being a health food store cafe chef are here to stay...

My ALT enzymes were elevated...there are four cause for this, beginning with liver damage through obesity, alcohol, jaundice, and hepatitis. The winner is...the first two! Yes, if you have ever noticed my bio picture only shows you the photographer looking down on my face. That's because I do not want my viewers to see my big fat belly! A look like I am related to Mr. Peanut on the commercials for Planters Nuts...yes and my own mom used to call me 'peanut' because I have skinny muscular legs, no booty unlike her side of the family, small droopy shoulders, and a big fat belly (my booty is in the front).

A combination of weight folks along with alcohol will take its toll on the body and its organs, my path is killing my liver...so I have decided to journal my eating and take a photo of my mid section, and get serious about my aging body! This is my public announcement...E is in the pool more than three times a week with a low fat diet, and no more excuses, because I got my wake up call!

My 'Behind The Wheel Chef' blog is going to be full of weed recipes now, so stay tuned...

3 comments:

Girl Rants said...

get your liver all better, and healthy missy!
OK NO LIE.
the word captcha to make sure im not posting spam is "POTIMUD"
i shit you not.
HAHAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

Good luck.

Now I'm very curious about this whole spa thing...

I hope you feel healthier and you like the new diet.

Photonuts said...

Now is that your IQ test or something else, just kidding sis...