Monday, January 26, 2009

I cannot keep quiet

I have sat at my computer for two days now, and cannot believe my mind is in a fog. I have pecking away at my novel, 'Taking Cover', and have been on a role with the next chapters of mystery filled saga, but my blog is quiet, as well as you blog'gers out there. WTH is going on with all of you?

I know when the super bowl is on next week it will be a dead zone on here, so what is going on people?

A guy I know that knows another guy, who knows another guy finally helped me put of some footage of my 'Cultural Art Expression- Open Mic' on our youtube site...wanna see...huh...huh...

Well go here and check out Karl Dentino sing late 1800 Rag blues, and we should have this guy up by tomorrow...Robert Avila who is only 15 sing his little heart out!

I just set an appointment to do some studio time for reading my poetry, so you can at least hear my voice, maybe see all fabulous pounds of my smiling face and body too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you that I would love to read your book! *smacks hand against forhead*

Rachel Cotterill said...

You're right, it's quiet in blogland... not sure why. I thought it was just my perception because I'm in bed (so, much more time for checking blogs, when I'm awake).

Girl Rants said...

cant wait to hear your poetry!!