Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If you go bald you won't go back...

Plenty of you right now are going, HUH? Where the heck is she going with this one...cuban waxing? Ouch!!

No, I just saw that this blog had looked at my site on foodbuzz, and his picture/logo and name just hit a cord...I think bald men are sexy!

I have had a few friends who are bald, and then they shave their heads...I just want to rub that butt naked head like a genie's lamp! But I am not that brazen...I just sound that way sometimes.

So, I decided to post some education about how others out there feel about this topic...if you go bald you won't go back...well essentially it is true...for the person who is bald, but are they really better in the sack than most? Many urban myths are out there...like big hands and feet...and all else follows...yeah right like that one is always true!

I found some interesting male and female responses related to this subject 'Bald or not to be Bald'. Some have a choice to leave their Caesar do, with an added comb over (Yuck!), or get with the trends of today and shave the head...Women do it too...

Which do you prefer?

...and as far as Cuban Waxing goes...I did that Once, and did waxing in my hair salon I owned, 'Image By Design', yes ya'll, (this girl is a jack of all trades)...and it ain't pretty for either party!

5 comments:

CDB said...

Ha.. my toddler is completely bald (at 19 mos.) Does that count? Is he en vogue? J/k.

It's impressive you are actually a Chef.. a lot of blogs pretend to be! Can't wait to come back for recipes, or are they elsewhere?

HoodChick said...

My husband says if he starts to lose his hair he is shaving. I'm glad he has a head full of thick hair, because when he gets a burr he looks like a convict. Seriously, I can't imagine him shaved. Some men can pull it off but not him.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Rick always teases he is going to shave his head, so not my thing sorry girlie. I think of Howie Mandel with bald head and it freaks me out ... LOL

Debra said...

Bald on some men is sexy, others not so much. Just depends on the man!

Debra said...

BTW - I think bald babies are PRECIOUS! Boy or girl!