Sunday, January 4, 2009

You'll never drag it out of me...


...really the story goes...I woke up and this box and wrapper was laying next to the couch...someone had eaten the whole thing! They do have DNA testing that could...

Then I go to Alexis aka: Running Away? I'll help you pack, and found that my sister Photonuts had told her I ate it all in one sitting...I cannot remember and think she is telling stories on me...

Okay...so it was delicious I started with one buttery chocolate bite and the package was only 3 onces? Donna aka: photonuts likes popcorn, especially the kettle corn when we travel together and hit a local farmer's market, or country fair. I like chocolate, so she sent me a basket of goodie love for Christmas. I did not get it until afterwards and the hubby picked out what he liked, and I got my booty stashed. I finally remembered where it was and that is all she wrote!

No guilt, just a tummy full of empty calories and extra time at water aerobics...

5 comments:

Debra said...

I knocked out a box of chocolate covered cherries today. I could not help myself! Ha,ha!

Debra said...

I love the Cella's that have the liquid center. I am not crazy about the ones with all the cream filling. Milk or dark Cella's - I have no preference. In my defense, it was a small box. Ha,ha! Like that really matters, right? I am a glutton. I only have four boxes left from when I bought them after Christmas at Target for 1/2 price. I will plead the fifth concerning how many boxes I bought because I would hate for you to do the math on that one......

Signed: Miss Piggy

Just telling it like it is said...

I also like to block out many things

dash deringer said...

I have chocolate for breakfeast some times... who's going to stop me.
E, you do a lot of writing... I thought I had free time on my hands, I went through a cup of coffee just on your places... and I do write as therapy but a lot of my poetry isn't all about me - just so that you know. I tend to linger in the back ground and over hear other peoples conversations, and others dump their problems on me hoping for little pieces of enlightenment... and I turn their sorrow into my poetry... I am enjoy your writings -
thanks for visiting.
D.

Chef E said...

I hate to say it but I go to bed at 1 AM, get up at 5-6:30...and keep going...I have to wind down for at least two hours before sleeping...ADHD I guess, and have always been like this!

Dr Pepper and chocolate cake when I was a kid...my mom threw fits...