You probably came over to see if I was going to admit to brain explosion from all my blogs and work overload, and it may seem like I might be a bit of an air head- college three times to prove otherwise :)
This is a game that Debra posted, then Alexis AKA Mom caught the bug...and now so did I...
You use the first letter of your first name to answer each question...tag someone else has to do it now...pass it on people...it is all about having fun in life!
(and we get more traffic to our blogs, hint hint!)
1. What is your name? Elizabeth
2. A four-letter word? Easy (cooking and writing are aren't they?)
3. A boy 's name? Evil (he does have a son that is Evil Knievel, Jr right?
4. A girl's name? Erin (that was not that hard/female version of my son's)
5. Occupation? Embalmers (just to freak you out, if my geek-ness did not)
6. Color? Ecru & Empa (I have provided proof below!)
7. Something you wear? Espadrille (I just dated myself)
8. Beverage? Edelweiss (a bar drink...below doubters)
9. Food ? Eel (I had to list something icky)
10.Something used in a bathroom? Etagere (picture below)
Chef E Geek Section:
Ecru- describes the shade greyish-pale yellow or a light greyish-yellowish brown. It is often used to describe such fabrics as silk and linen in their unbleached state. Ecru comes from the French word écru, which means literally 'raw' or 'unbleached'.
In the 1930s and before, ecru was considered to be the same colour as the colour beige (a synonym or alias for beige), but since the 1950s ecru and beige have been regarded as two different colors.
Empa- a yellow beige
I just happen to like earthy colors!
Edelweiss- A cocktail
1 1/4 oz. Oval Vodka
1/4 oz. Apricot Brandy
1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
1 oz. Simple Syrup
1/4 oz. Lemon Lime Soda
1 dash bitters
Instructions: Pour ingredietns into a chilled mixing glass. Stir ingredients and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a white rose petal.
Etagere- open cabinet used for display or storage unit
WARNING: This website is just for fun, so watch out it is contagious...
15 hours ago