Monday, January 19, 2009

A Shout Out To My Peeps

The only reason I even have made it this far in life is because of my sense of humor that is connected to my heart somehow...go figure...I looked down when I hit 'my office' of late and saw this looking back up at me and I thought...

Somebody out there is thinking of me today...I am on my way to the doctors office and will tell what the tests say...cause I am ready to move out of this office and get back on my regular schedule of a once a day visit in this four by three cold room (because we live on the corner of a building) with only a mere rug between my feet and the floor, brrrrr.

For those of you who do not mind my toilet paper love today, sorry, reality bites us in the a...oh well, I am shouting back out to you guys some love of my own!

My Peeps Rock!!!

9 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

So do you sister :). Keep us posted for today! Hugs

Debra said...

That is funny! I immediately saw the heart and could not figure out what the white around it was! I love it! ;-)

Gen said...

OMG that's too cute. So how'd it go at the Doc's?

Chef E said...

You three have direct lines to me, but to the rest...tests and more test...

Girl Rants said...

hope you get all a's on your tests, so to speak.

that pic rocks.

HoodChick said...

My floor is freezing at the computer too. A friend bought me a a little fuzzy foot warmer, it plugs into a USB port. It's great!

Sending you positive thoughts on your test results. Still waiting on mine, but mine will either be surgery or 'sorry, you're getting old and it sucks'

Chef E said...

Thanks guys! I really try and not complain about stuff like this...I will go raid the fridge when I feel better :)

Photonuts said...

Poor baby...I will call when I get to OK...hugs

Just telling it like it is said...

I hope all goes well from the bottom of my heart!! Huggs for you...