Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is possible if we try hard enough...




















I received this in an email from a friend regarding my needing a friendly 'lift' regarding my catering van 'Incident'. I always get the cutest photos in these type of email, and it never give credit to the photographer, but you almost feel as though this reaches out and oozes with true love, and friendship, so thanks to the 'Unknown' photographer, and hey ya'll in Texas...

Reaching Out

Mishaps
stumbling
grumbling
missing the mark
placed by unintentional circumstance
hands reaching out
pulling us up
brushing us off
massaging the whoa
tending each blow
armed with salty kisses
marching arm in arm
times army does grow, as
friends are bestowed...

- © E Stelling, 2006

Gordon, Reggie, and all the others that always give me kind words about my work, and efforts to make a difference in this world full of skeptics... I thank you with all my heart! I miss the ones who have not returned, but that is how tree branches swing...to and fro...

5 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

You are just precious sweet Elizabeth :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Rachel Cotterill said...

Very cute photo :)

Heather S-G said...

could that photo be for real? it's so cute.

Debra said...

Hey girl! Just got back from your neck of the woods! I miss Texas and Louisiana, but can't wait to sleep in my own bed again. Missed you!

Chris said...

That is a great photo!