Monday, May 18, 2009

A Dog Gone Good Laugh

















'Photo courtesy of Baileys Buddy Blogspot...'

Okay, now this is way to funny not to go over and check out... I found this site on 'Blogs of Note' at the bottom of the dashboard. I try and go check out new blogs now and then, and then began laughing as I read about...

A New Method of Cleaning the Toilet bowl

Sorry cat lovers, but I hope you can find the humor I did in watching the dog laughing at his free tutorial...

OH, and I forgot to say 'Texas' in this post, since I did promise to say it in all the post till I return to my home state!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a dog lover before I was a cat lover, and I must say, that cat DOES look clean. ~Mary

Alexis AKA MOM said...

That is too flipping funny, and I LOVE kitties more than dogs :)

Heather S-G said...

cute...poor kitty.