Monday, April 6, 2009
A 'Peep'ing Good Time!
Peeptastic Contest- If you did not see my 'Farro' post and the legion of peeps then go now to the contest page and see, and do not forget to vote for the 'Peep' show, and mine here at Savor The Thyme...
Onto the post at hand...Just answer these on your own blog and pass it on...
1. What is your occupation right now?
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
For some reason I am obsessed with Food Network again...
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
munching on cashews
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
yes, and I prefer them
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
my husband, no that was yesterday, Cheryl
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yep Yep....she's awesome! Carol the twin to Cheryl
8. How old are you today?
47 2/3'rds closer to 48...June 16th
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
My friends favorite sport, depending on which friend is reading this!
10. What is your favorite drink?
Water, or a scotch if I am out and they serve it!
11.. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Everyone has at least once
12. Favorite Food?
Mexican, actually anything spicy, or I carry my own red pepper flakes :)
13. What is the last movie you watched?
23. When was the last time you cried?
Doesn't every woman have a good cry at least once a month?
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Canvas for my painting, empty suitcases
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
The twins, Cheryl & Carol, who sent this to me! Since third grade :)
26. What did you do last night
Cooked Farro, steak, studied, and did my lesson plans
27. What are you most afraid of?
Not having enough to do, I hate being idle
28.. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Bacon & Cheese, if I ate them- No What-a-Burger up here!
29. Favorite dog breed?
Any as long as they live at your house, sorry Aaron!
30. Favorite day of the week?
The day I get the most work done, so I can relax the next day!
31. How many states have you lived in?
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls are my birth stone
33. What is your favorite flower?
Dahlia's in this color
34. What was the last recipe you made and ate with friends?
The chicken quesadillas with my culinary students last Wednesday
35. If you could spend two days at a resort having sex with anyone in the world that was famous who would it be...and they do not have to be known for looks, brains for for me...sometimes!