5 hours ago
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Hubby's cousin E. Bailey's questions...
My hubby's cousin in CT sent these over to me after seeing the other one's I had posted. She is a pediatrician, so you can tell that in through her questions. Take any of them you want and use them...
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I don't think so, buster.
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Now what kind of fun would that be?
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I have twice! Wish he would move some where warm...like California...
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Not everything, but I do see providence working in some things
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Let me check.... only if you take a an IOU
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Well hubby does at times :) and then my friend Gen is pretty clever...
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Who is not? Someone once told me you will never know if you do not try...
8. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
My daddy's gold GMC Sonoma pick up I gave to my son, because the Toyota was totaled
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes, and so many, so little time...
10. What's your favorite scar?
the one from when I turned my motorcycle on its side
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
December to see my son
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
T Mobile's SIM message about being a valued customer for the past eight years
13. What physical features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Smile, laugh, and nice muscular legs
14. Fill in the blank. I love _____...
Robert, & Aaron
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
17. How many kids do you want to have?
this only applies if I had written a younger blog (cousin is single)
18. Would you make a good parent?
I hope he thinks I was
19. Where was your default picture taken?
In my foyer, hubby on a step stool looking down at me!
20. What do you wish your middle name was?
something Gaelic...like Aoefe (she says it is pronounced Eefa)
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
I have to go to the market
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would not change anything. Sometimes, I think about whether I should have had more kids...I loved being a mom!
23. What is the most recent dream you had, and what do you think it meant?
That a blog lived next door to another friend (had this before), and I finally went to their door to talk to them in person. Was night time, and lots of bad yard (greenage) going on. I think it means I am trying to face what bothers me, and the dark is something I used to fear (after being robbed at gunpoint). I would sleep with the TV or a light on for years.
24. What are you wearing right now?
Slacks and a turtleneck
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
I like a lot, but always Indian Food
27. Favorite jeans?
Don't fit me anymore from 24 years ago, lol, pre-kids
28. Favorite animal?
29. Favorite juice?
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
31. Have you had a sore throat?
Does anyone answer no to this? Yes, of course, and Mono
32. Ever had a bar fight?
Not a fistfight
33. Who knows you the best?
34. Shoe size?
8 1/2 when my feet are not swollen, so I buy 9's