Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Whore Club Contest- Borrowed
















'It is not the one in red, or playing the harmonica...he's got legs baby'

Oh my my my! Busy with studying and getting ready for my Indian Market Tour on Saturday with at least twelve New Jersey bloggers, I have been busy. Plus, I had to go meet friends last night at an Open Mic, to which I have spoken of on numerous occasions. I did not get home until 2 AM in the morning...bad girl, but hey I got to sit next to the hottie that I would love to lick his face...oh yeah I said it! He called me babe, and I have lost four more pounds! He even kissed my hand when he left, and said he would email me... Oh, I will not sit by Microsoft Office and wait, I do have to work!

My new BFF, Dennis, a musician that I have hit it off with so well, we hang out at least twice a week now, we sit and laugh so hard about so many things. Why is it you can talk to some men about a really big range of topics, such as sex, and the friendship just works? He did ask me though "What is wrong with me" when my intern- Ang and her friend were guy gawking, and I replied "You are attractive, but we are buddies, and I cannot go there", but I did offer to lick his face, and he declined. Eventually after 'Open Mic Hottie' left BFF said he could see what I saw in the guy.

Oh Robert, you had better lock me in the house from now on... Well isn't a little flirting good for our self esteem? Besides, it gives me so motivation to go home and be extra extra flirty with my own FBH (new term, because honestly I hate that BFF thing, so Dennis and I joke about it)...how about HWB (hubby with benefits).

Speaking of which you have got to go over and read this blog, that Wunderwoman recommended, along with my blog yesterday. She mentions a site to check out called 'Twenty Four At Heart', and then you should find a post, 'The Whore Club Contest'. This was a funny read, so go check it out. Seems it is going around for people to send lecturing emails or comments to a blog about their content...

Here I am going to say it...again...Speaking of...Whores...I have admitted on numerous occasions that I was not the slut puppy many of my friends were since childhood (most are not around any more), but of late I have been thinking; that I wasted to much time being the 'good catholic girl' type all these years, and its time to get to the 'down and dirty' part of my dreams into my reality...maybe 'Open Mic Hottie' not only would let me lick his face, but I wonder "Does he have a motorcycle...Oh My My My...".

DISCLAIMER: Any of you out there that are offended by this...I might lick your face when I see you, if you send me an email or comment that says this is offensive...remember the title is TMI...and, I do this for fun and our imaginations...

4 comments:

Girl Rants said...

BWAHAHAH lick your face!!!


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

cough...snort...


HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree that you should proclaim the next stage of your life as the whore years. Mostly for my benefit so I can hear about all your tales and licks and whatnot. ;)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You crack me up dear! I love your crush and Robert better lock you up! LOL

Lick face, not sure about that ... ha-ha

Wunderwoman said...

Thanks for the linky love!

There's a guy here that I would LOVE to lick his...ummmm..ok, face(among other things) LOL What's the fun of getting older if we can't have fun?