Toy with me not for I am but a maiden at they merciless feet.
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.
Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process.
Writing is a process. Friendship is earned.
Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that the stuff life is made of.
I am many parts of a whole; therefore I must express each part the way that works best. If you disagree with my ways; then you must walk past, so that I may move on, and I wish you a good life hereafter.
- Is this a dagger which I see before me,
- The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee;
- I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
- Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
- To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
- A dagger of the mind, a false creation,
- Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
- I see thee yet, in form as palpable
- As this which now I draw.
--Macbeth, Act II, scene i
Life is not a dress rehearsal, so speak with conviction.