...from 'A Nut In A Nutshell'!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes, a neighbor, Leslie Macsas he was two years older and we went out for four years
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yes, the kids dad, but we did not know each other then
3. Did you car pool to school?
No we walked like they did in the 'OLD' days when the dinosaurs roamed
4. What kind of car did you have?
I did not own one until I graduated, and then it was a red bug
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Blue Kia Van for catering, but fishing as well
6. Its Sunday night...where are you now?
Just cooked Ethiopian meal, and watching 'Australia'
7. It is Sunday night...where were you then?
Probably hanging out with the old boyfriend, or Cheryl & Carol
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked three jobs, Jack-in-Crack, Typesetter for local paper, and after school program for dietitian at small hospital, and yes I have not changed!
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Smell the food cooking, I think most of you know what I do!
10. Were you a party animal?
No, I never inhaled or drank at all, sex came after high school too
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Have you see the high school pics, yeah I wished
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No, just Speech & Drama..."I could've been a contender"!
13. Were you a nerd?
I don't think I was a nerd back then, but Cheryl said "get a clue, you so were", lol
14. Did you get suspended from school?
Nope, I did act like I was following some friends off campus but duct behind a tree and went back to the cafeteria with all the other nerds, my mom would have beat the living crap out of me!
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I don't even think I know what that is? A clue please?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Six grade teacher who brought her guitar and sang 'Puff the magic dragon'...lived by the sea in a land named hannaleeeeeeeeeeeeee
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
God, anywhere I usually saw Silvia Barrentos and the other nerds!
18. What was your school's full name?
R. L. Turner High School, Carrollton, Texas off old Josey Lane
19. Where did you party the most?
A couple of times I went with a girl I ran with Rena Foster down off the main drag, and I am having a senior moment, and cannot remember the name, oh Forest Lane in front of all the fast food joints...guys would sit out on there cars, or we all drove up and down...
20. What was your school mascot?
21. Would you do it again?
Good lord no way...people say they wish they could be eighteen or 21 again, I say let me be 33 and in Ireland for that three weeks of accent heaven!
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Meh, I went with my brothers friend, what do you think, he was more of a virgin than I!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No, Tim kissed me and I think I felt him get a rise out of the occasion and ran off, never to be seen again, LOL, really!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Never. Never. Never....ever have, and no desire! It is fun to hear from Cheryl & Carol about what goes on, but no temptation at all. Hubby's 30th was a blast every was hammered!
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Still know everyone anyway...
26. What are/were your school's colors?
Maize and blue (Mine were too, or at least gold)
Go on now and steal it from me, it was fun, and legal...
4 hours ago