Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Sky Is Falling

















Often I find myself wide awake at 5 AM (like today!) so, I might check out something on television. I am still out on a sci-fi show called, 'Falling Skies'. I catch a show or two here and there. Since its not one of my regular DVR choices, I am a few, well more than a few behind. Ice and Coco have taken my attention if totally bored.  Yes, I know that is some bad TV, but I am curious. Not so curious as of this past week, because I have had enough of that Jessica Simpson doppelganger. Coco may have more money and got back, but geez.

My whole thought on this is what would I do if aliens did come to earth and begin attacking us. Could I, would I survive?

I might have to kick some alien butt if it meant I was left to eat can goods for a whole season. Not be able to eat good local produce? Or some good seafood...the cows, what have they done with the cows? My whole foodie existence would be enough to create an alien butt kicking rage.

I wonder if Obama's daughters have asked him, "Daddy, what would you do if aliens came down to earth and started kicking some butt?" Wonder how he handles those questions as a parent and president, just sayin...

Aliens or Zombies?

Oh goodness, now look what I have done to my brain...back to writing 'Crush'...I will fight them on paper for now...

4 comments:

Toon said...

In the case of a zombie outbreak, I would give up and join them.
(I've seriously thought a lot about this)

Anonymous said...

Ah, the things we think about at 5 am....

I watched the movie "Battle Los Angeles" last week - it's about exactly this same thing, aliens attacking the planet. There was some serious alien butt-kicking in this movie.

PS - you are not the only one watching TV trash and wondering about these things.

Chef E said...

Toon- I have some other friends who are totally into it, they are book ready for that battle :)

Shrink- yes we all do don't we, human nature, and my husband wants to see that movie, I want Cowboy's and Aliens...I heard they were both good entertainment.

Pearl said...

Aliens are far better. tried, (star trek) tested and true.