Tuesday, May 10, 2011

He is 24, a baby no more...

My son Aaron is 24 today. But I will always see him like this...















I watch him grow every day, into the man I always knew he would. I have been blessed in so many ways in spite of the sadness in my past, sadness that lurks in the hole ripped through my heart. The dream I had the other day was mostly about him. I miss his carefree cherub like disposition, and the fact he is too big to sit in my lap. His soft blonde curls tickling my nose once, replaced with whisker like bristles when he hugs and kisses me hello and goodbye today.

However he did tell me he still had his Lego's in storage, so there is still a child somewhere inside him.

I love you Son,

Love Mom

1 comment:

Toon said...

What a nice tribute. And 24 is a GREAT age! I remember it well....