Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's 'Friday Shoot Out' time again...




















Yard Objects picked this week by Zoe Zoe girl...


















The above gazebo is part of a butterfly garden that my Cultural Art Expression- Open Mic performers will be using tomorrow for an event we will be hosting...




















The contrast of colors in Adriennes garden are so peaceful and beautiful...




















Sorry, I did not have mine up early today...I took a tumble while shopping for wine yesterday, and am a little sore, but I am fine...the wine I dare say is not!



















We have done gardens a few months back, but who could say no to this topic...well, a few of my friends in Texas with its 117 heat index...nothing in the yard, all melted, lol...



















I was visiting a good friend in Jersey who's yard is fabulous with its pond, vegetable gardens, and objects dotted about the patio...see her yummy chicory, and leafy lettuce...




















I long for my own yard again, so I can these yard objects hanging around!























You know the southern girl and chef in me had to snag a few to cook up for my lunch...can you say 'Fried Green Tomato' Salad...how about just 'Yummy'!

Thank you Adrienne for letting me roam in your yard, and steal those yummy vegetables you worked so hard to grow!


If you want to join us in our fun Friday Shoot Out, all you have to do is look for the theme that will be added later, and at the end of this post, so come back and see what was picked for next week! Go check out some of the other posts below...


Patty @ Crisfield News
Rachel @ Rachel's Ramblings
Lulu @ Serendipity LuLu
Science Girl @ Science Girl Traveler
Gigi @ Gigigriffis
J9 @ J9 and Stuff!
Gordon @ Friday Shoot Out
Doreen @ Shoot Out Michigan
Jama @ Mummy Jam
Chris @ An Instant Out of Time

and many many more... What fun way to take a look around our world!!!

Next weeks assignment...'Reflections', and that leaves me a lot of room for creativity...go here to see other sites to check out and to sign up to join us...

Friday Shoot Out Blog

17 comments:

NanU said...

I -love- those butterfly chairs! How do I get one?!

Anonymous said...

I love the butterfly benches.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Love gazebos. Would love a screened one in my field surrounded by flowers!

Kerri said...

Great shots! Great colors around the pond.

Kerry said...

Oh, I miss fried green tomatoes (used to live in Alabama). Lovely garden pics. Most people take their tumbles AFTER the wine excursion, not during it; I hope you're OK!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Your pictures were very nice. How did you get your signature on your pictures? I look forward to seeing your pics next week.

Unknown said...

great variety of yard objects. the butterflies are fantastic! great post!

Sarah Lulu said...

Me too love the butterfly chairs!

Heather S-G said...

fun! love the butterflies :D

Unknown said...

I love that butterfly bench! What a great piece of art.

Gordon said...

Elizabeth, great post! Thanks for the work on the Town Blogger stuff. If you have made up a list of people not posting, just remove those that have not posted for three weeks running. Thanks again.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh sweets I'm so sorry about the tumble and the wine. Glad you're ok but sorry to hear the wine didn't fair so well :(

Love the pics, the pond is my fav!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Hey girl! What great shots! I love the first one looking through the fence! Awesome.

I hope you are feeling OK!

aurbie said...

Butterflies and fishes and gardens, oh my!

And those tomatoes are looking mighty good, especially to someone who can't grow weeds. Seriously.

Great post, ChefE.

Suburban Girl said...

Neat captures! The butterfly chairs are so unique. I like how the gazebo was photographed through the fence too.

Zaroga said...

Great shots, Chef E! I enjoyed them. Be careful!

GingerV said...

aparently I missed your entry last week, so even if you haven't posted reflections I get to see your photos. you didn't have my name on you list.... time to put it there with 'reflections'

I love those butterfly benches, dont you?