Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friday Shoot Out- Yard Objects & Reflections























Hey everyone,

Doesn't this picture just make you wish you lived where I do?

I bet all of you in my homestate of Texas wished you could cool off right now!

Come join us for our Friday Shoot Out!

All you have to do is have a camera, use our theme, and share them on your blog, that easy!

This Friday, July 17th is 'Yard Objects' chosen by Zoe Zoe...

Next Friday, July 24th is 'Reflections' chosen by Audrey...

Check out their official website here each week for details, let them know you want to join, and leave your link page it will appear!

There is one rule they like us to adhere to, and that is keep it up each week, because your name will appear on their sidebars, and if you miss a week or two, leave them a message on this site...

Friday Shoot Out Blog

8 comments:

Heather S-G said...

hmmm...apparently I never made it on the sidebar. Oh well.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Yikes ok I'm not sure I miss all that snow ... LOL.

Love stopping by and seeing your friday shout outs it's always so fun!

You know girl you come up and throw us a party :).

Excuses you know where I think you can shove them! I'm only asking for an hour or two of their weekend and heck I feed them! UGH

Wunderwoman said...

Nope, I don't miss the snow at all!! I would like to move where I NEVER have to see it again;)

Just telling it like it is said...

OMGosh it is like 115 where I live and yes I am wishing it was just a hair cooler...

Barry said...

It looks very comfortable.

Now just a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I love summer in Maine, glad we don't have snow today.

Melissa said...

luv ur pics

Melissa said...

luv ur pics