Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy 25 Birthday Son!






















Yes, it's that time of year again. And he has to share it with me this weekend, so we are going to Atlantic City. Whoot Hoot!

I'm not big on gambling, but walking the boardwalk and eating out works!

Hubs family decided 25 is the year we cut off money and presents, and their name goes into the gift hat for Christmas. He was a bit disappointed to get all the cards and no checks existed. Well grandmas came through! I always do, but this time its in he form of a trip he chose.

We told him his present is his insurance rates will go down, and he is getting free rent for the next two years LOL I'm so bad. 

Happy Birthday my baby boy...your wearing big boy pants now!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and...

Happy Mother's Day! to all of my friends in blogland. Smooches and hugs to you all. We worked hard and deserve some love. Our kids grow up so fast and then we have to entertain ourselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky guy... lower insurance rates! :-) Ah, the simple gift of love. I hope you had a great weekend and received a day of being spoiled yesterday.