Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

We spent an early Christmas with my ex's family. A reminder why I divorced his father so many years ago. Lots of reminders of Anelisa around, but I held back the tears.

















Mary, my younger sister and I got to spend a few days together, we even slept in the same bed- something we have not done since I moved out after graduating high school. We made candy treats together, laughed and she talked my friends ears off the night before.





I got to meet Andi's parents- they were very gracious in inviting me to several family gatherings over the past week, and a Christmas concert. They like Aaron, my son, and I also feel they are the same as Engineer hubby (David is an engineer too) and I.

















I was hoping to have time to write, but only a few hours when I first arrived. My son is getting ready for Korea, so we have been busy these last days.

Happy New Year to All!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Elizabeth! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that your family is healthy. I will pray that things go well for your son in Korea. The girls and I had a good Christmas together. Lindsay is doing fine. It is difficult to blog without Barry. We had such a great time blogging together. I miss your blog and I think of you every time I hear the words Texas or New Jersey. Miss you, love Linda xoxo

Katherine said...

Hi Elizabeth, you have been busy haven't you. Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year in 2011. Safe travels to Korea! Love your Christmas pictures!

Just telling it like it is said...

What he's going so far away? I might fake a heart attach if my son told me he was going so far away....good for him though...Merry Holidays suga