Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to drag out an old Award



And the award for being 'Sexy Mamma Of The Year' goes to....

I created this award over a year ago, and have not given it out to anyone lately...You have to be special, supportive, frequent my blog, and just be a good worthy Sexy Mama!

Also, you have to love bubble baths like me! Do you? Oh, so I will not take it back!

Bryan Borland - We have connected in the most painful loving way possible!
Farm Lady - You have been a good friend, and you love my goats!
Katherine - You are a new friend, and I look forward to knowing you better!
Darn Girl - You know I love you girl!Shake those babies...
Jessie Carty - You encourage me to be the best poet!
GingerV- Because my friend you will always be a hot sexy mama!
Mark @ Butler and Bagman- You do not need to run in stilettos to receive this one!

PS- I do not expect you to place it on your site (only if you want), this was just something funny I came up with when I was receiving awards last year from so many blogs who had to idea who to pass theirs onto...but you truly are all Sexy Mama's! So wear the honor proudly...

Actually to really take it a step further...Hubby and I just watched a favorite movie of my son's a few weeks ago, and the song comes to mind "You are truly... Truly Scrumptious"...now what movie was that from?



Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

This was fun to watch it and remember what my kids did at certain points of the movie, and how excited they got...my son would sing all the songs...how the loved musicals like me...just sayin'- sharing a memory...

5 comments:

Jeanne Estridge said...

Congrats to all the winners....

I'm heading for your neck of the woods tomorrow morning -- coming to NYC for the McKee seminar.

Bagman and Butler said...

Oh my! I really wasn't expecting this. And I'm so unprepared, I don't know what to say! But of course, first of all I should thank the Friday Shootout Academy that gave me my opportunity. And my parents, without whom I would not have been born. And my wife, for her tireless support. And, I am also thanking Creative TMI on behalf of Butlet and Bagman, without whose constant bickering, I probably would have had to endure decades of boredom getting rich on Ponzi Schemes and would never have had this moment as a Sexy Mama. I know, I know. The music tells me I have to get off. Thank you!!! Thank you! Thank..

Katherine said...

Thank you Elizabeth... although I have never considered myself a sexy mumma, i will gladly accept this prestigious award.
I too am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Bryan Borland said...

Does this mean we all have to take a bath together?

Katherine said...

Only in your dreams Bryan...only in your dreams!