Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Poem Is Up

Over on elizabethakinstelling.com

I submitted A Cowgirl at the River Bottom and its sequel prose to a journal yesterday, so I needed to take them down. Curio Poetry had already published the first one anyways.

These days are bringing on insomnia and a writing storm, so I go with it.

Unfortunately I have been hit with illness and it is taking its toll on my body. I woke up with food poisoning from something my son and I ate the day before. He did not eat as much, but my stomach is not made of lead like his.

Hope all is well and peace follows you always....

1 comment:

Julie Reinhardt said...

I haven't visited your food blog for some time (life, kids, you know) and I'm thrilled to find your poetry blog. Sorry about the food poisoning. Hope you get better soon!