Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Town Shoot Out- Friday, and I am back!



















I decided it was time to get back into the point and click swing of things, and combine a few photos from my old files.

The theme this week is 'Remember When'...the photo above is self explanatory. We often loaded into the car and went to the Gemini Theater off Central Expressway and Coit Road. It is gone now, but this theater is down in South Jersey.


















Does this count? In humor I am adding it. I was driving around looking for some interesting sites to capture on film and saw this. I remember pumpkins of a holiday gone past.






















This one is kind of sad; it was part of Long Beach Island before Hurricane Sandy hit last October. I took it with my new cell phone.

I hope you enjoyed my 'I Remember When' photos...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back gal. The outdoor theater is a great reminder of fun times. Love the fence shot.
QMM

Pauline said...

Great to have you back! I remember I always liked your interpretation of the topics! I really like the last shot; one of those remembrances that have a hint of sadness.

GingerV said...

good to see your (often) promised join in. Love the shot taken with your cell. nice shadow and color. Maybe your new found motivation will motivate me....
hugs from Houston

tipper said...

I like the photos! The drive in reminds me of our old one-which has sadly been gone for years. And the pumpkins-make me wish I had had them to put in my freezer LOL : )