Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blonde Joke

I am bad at telling jokes because if I think one is worthy of retelling I start laughing way before I get to the punch line...but...my son around the age of thirteen started going on the internet and telling me every silly joke he could find, like blonde jokes, I pre-appologize to anyone that resembles this remark!

Finally I had enough, and told him that when he was seasoned in making up his own jokes then he could keep following me around telling these bad jokes...he said "Mom, you cannot tell a joke for the life of ya"...that got me...as a mom I cannot let my son think I am lame, I already suck at sports! So...I made up my own joke and it is the only one I even remember...here goes...

An elevator opens up in hell and a couple get off and they were dressed in beach clothing with hats, glasses, and sun block...they noticed it was freezing, and proceeded to tell the receptionist that they wanted to know why it was so cold...

The receptionist told them to sit down and wait their turn to speak to the 'Person'
in charge...so they sat down grumbling...

The elevator opened up in a little while and two guys got off wearing speedo's (serves 'em right huh) with only flip flops and the hair on their chest to keep them warm...the also complained to the receptionist that it was freezing and wasn't this suppose to be Hell, Hot, Fire, Brimstone, and all that other stuff you hear about...

Once again the receptionist told them to sit down and wait their turn...they could take it up with the 'Person' in charge...

They sat down and began to grumble with the other people waiting in the lobby...

The elevator once again opened up and off stepped these three beautiful blonde women wearing parkas, gloves, fuzzy cute snow boots, dressed to the tee, and all giggly and happy...

The first couple stood up and demanded to know why they were dressed appropriately when everyone else was freezing their arse's off!

The girl in the middle stepped forward and said "Well, he he...we were told it was really cool down here, so we came to check it out"



My son to this day thinks this joke and his mother are cool!

No comments: