Tuesday, April 2, 2013

National Poetry Month 2013


















I am just happy today. I have been writing up a storm, cooked a meal for my client Saturday that turned out perfect, and am taking a course on analyzing poetry and prose. I also woke up to an email for a poem acceptance. It will come out in June, and am hoping they do an anthology, because three of my other poems are in there from last year.

It is National Poetry Month. April always is. Have you been writing? Does the spring developments make you want to write? I also believe it is NaNoWriMo in April. Seems like I see everyone writing something.

Hope you are all at peace and have an extra skip in your walk like me!

(Photo above is my two kids- the wildflowers begin to bloom this time of the year and for a short window along the hill country, but just outside of Austin past San Anton they flourish. They grown many places, but this was a median we stopped. Ane does not look happy, and her brother Aaron is being goofy, not an unusual situation back then.)

New poem up- Elizabeth Akin Stelling

No comments: