Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Walking On Sunshine

















I just received an email telling me I was accepted into the FAWC fellowship summer program,  in Provencetown, MA- starting in July. How cool is that. Being with writers for two months. Classes and working in the offices.

I also received an offer to publish a writer who is part of the Nipmuck tribe in MA, whom I met at AWP. I will help him get his book done, under Red Dashboard LLC.

Now if Finishing Line Press wants to send me a 'We are going to publish your manuscript' email, I would be ecstatic. Hubs barely can live with me as it is.

Peace everyone, my life is really busy, but I will try to come over and share when I can.

(photo- My sister Mary and I when she was here visiting two years ago)

2 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations. When I saw the photo of your sister I had to do a double take because I thought it was me. How weird Is that?

Chef E said...

Really? How funny. I cut her hair off when she was here and I think she is trying to keep it short. It is so thick to keep up with. My hair is barely as thick these days, and I have grown it out LOL

We all have doppelgangers somewhere!