Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On The Road Again...















Yes, I am.

My son could not come to see me for the holidays, so I decided go to him.

My culinary classes start January 18th, so I have time to get back.

Blog friends Jeanne @ The Raisin Chronicles and Debra @ Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History had dinner with me about nine hours into my trip. We enjoyed talking for a few hours, and I look forward to stopping in on them again one day!














I feel bad because I forgot to break out the camera at the restaurant! I'm bad...

After two days of snow, eighteen wheel splash back, and seeing wrecks all along the road...

I was never so glad to see the arch as my drive was coming to an end.












Well, that is till I leave to head home next week...till then, my son rocks!

4 comments:

T said...

enjoy your time with your boy!

The Cooking Photographer said...

Fun!!! Chef how the heck do you keep up with your life. Seriously. I wonder what would happen if someone tied you down and made you sit still for 10 minutes lol.

I would so take pictures too.

Laura

Just telling it like it is said...

I saw that arch this summer when the kid and I drove to Chicago...

Jessie Carty said...

love that picture of the arch! i've never been to st. louis :)