Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life is Wild, or just Crazy?


















Seems like the longer I live, the more I get to experience raw nature.

I recently witnessed a vulture up close and personal, but it was chewing on more than the thought of whether to leave his prey, like whether to let me get the closeup photos I took.

Then nature throws another loop here when a coyote in Arizona got curious and came up close while we were hiking, and we all stopped for a snack.

He looked harmless...but maybe because he seems to be a teegan...

3 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

He looks hungary to me!

Barry said...

I had a close encounter with a coyote while taking Lindsay for a walk in the spring.

Foolishly I didn't have my camera with me.

I'm glad you did!

Chris said...

I hate to say it but I'd shoot it on sight. Sorry, I have farmers in my lineage and we HATE those things (love dogs though).