Friday, February 6, 2009

Ta Da...Vision Board!

I finally complete reading my book and finished my vision board...

Each section will be a positive moment and look at what I really want out of life...eleven areas to concentrate on for now...

'E'
Relationship
Kid Power
Charity
Law of Attraction
Writing
'Project Cast Iron Tempo'
Attitude
Style
Laughter
Travel





First we have to look at the root of our vision...our self! My goal is to continue working on a healthier, slimmer, and vibrant 'E'...like I remember being years and years ago...but without the baggage...

Like this? I kind of wanted my hair blowing back as if I was in a commercial, lol...the head is a little big, but hey, so is this chef's brain right now...full of energy and ideas for the days to come!









A 'Vision Board' is a realization of what you want your life to be...goals you set for yourself...try it and see if you too can stay focused on your future...

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Wow amazing my dear! I love the wind blown hair. I'm with ya girl on those goals! Sisters unite :)

Rachel Cotterill said...

Cool! Now I understand :)

Debra said...

What a great idea, E! Love it! I think we all should have one.

Just telling it like it is said...

I think that is a wonderful idea!! You look great in thoughts shorts