Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Anelisa!





















As most of you know I still celebrate, like many do, my deceased daughter's birthday...

She loved so many things, but Cats was adored as if she was an Egyptian Princess (and she was). Robert bought this for her, and it sits on top of the television to watch over us, and I am not so allergic to the stuffed ones! I swear she talked to them, and her first words were 'Ki-Ki'. She was behind developmentally due to her illness and the speech therapist suggested I get something to stimulate her speech, and ability to pull her self up to begin building strength...well guess what I went out and did? I have the ability to pick up strays, lol, animal or otherwise!

Her diary sits on my desk book shelf, with its pink heart to remind me of why I was blessed to have her for fourteen years. Many of her friends had a diary, so she informed me it was time for hers, and I obliged. I look at her hand writing and not only did she look and act like me (except cats), she wrote in the same handwriting and was a superb artist with pencils, water colors, and anything she did creatively...

She is and still will be a marvelous creature of creation, and we are privileged to share her memories...

Anelisa..."Blah Blah Blah and Smackity, Smackity"...Love and Kisses your best pal, Mom

2 comments:

Debra said...

This is so sweet! She is definitely still with you as your angel.

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday.

I'm sure she apprecates the celebration in some way.