Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Town Friday Shoot Out- Books



I apologize to my MTFSO group, I began a class on Monday and it is taking up my time. Homework and reading everyday. I am having fun though!

Books! You would think now that I am writing full time I would have plenty of these pictures. But sadly I do not, only this one of my clients daughter reading, well pretending, as she is only two and barely has begun to string sentences together.

Here is the book fair I attended. Lots of books!


Here is my friends publishing company's book table at the fair! I bought two books I did not own.

Did you know its is National Poetry Month? Many poetry writers are typing away making new drafts each day, as well as fiction and non-fiction writers. So far I have written one everyday and getting them work shopped via my instructor. I find it relaxing...


Please go check out the others My Town Friday Shoot Out posts! Most of them are a lot better photographer than I; you simply click on their names via Mr. Linky. If you want to join us you do the same by posting your name through link below names!

6 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

she has the right idea!

~JarieLyn~ said...

That first picture is adorable. I haven't posted on the theme yet, but maybe I should just go take a few photos with my phone and slap something together. Have a great weekend.

Suburban Girl said...

I love seeing a child with a book!

Pauline said...

You can see that child knows the value of a book. That's adorable. Hope you continue to enjoy your study.

Unknown said...

Love the child with the book. Great photo.
QMM

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

http://annkschin.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/fso-books.html

these days I am on the computer a lot taht I don't read a lot.