Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Tough Skin Rhinocerous Wrangler Company
























There is a new sheriff in town, and his name is Jack. He is no ordinary peacekeeper of the old west; not the kind that rules his territory with fear and power of a tin star, heck you don't even see him flash a gun, but Jack is a 21st century kind of law who keeps things in check with creative thinking. He could be 5, maybe 10, and he could be as old as we feel at the moment.

At one time or another we have all put on our favorite 'tackle the world' suit. When we do we can accomplish many things and feel quite good about ourselves. Jack does this when he puts on his rhinoceros costume. His favorite place is the zoo. Hanging with the rhinoceros is his favorite thing to do. Eventually others realize the power he has over them. They call upon him to wrangle up a few.

They can do the silliest things in Jack's world, and only a super rhino wrangler like this can use his imagination to make the worst circumstance into a fun adventure!

Thomas L. Vaultonburg and Jenny Mathews conspire together to bring Jack and his Rhinoceros friends to life. It is a fun book for kids of all ages. I enjoyed exploring the poetry and the artwork. I can't wait to read it to my clients children and see what fun Jack will bring to our day. Thomas is a poet/writer whom can be found at Zombie Logic Press. Jenny Mathews is a talented, and I should say VERY talented artist, and she can be found at Tiny Drawings.

Follow them on Facebook, and buy the book on their site- The Toughskin Rhinoceros Wrangler Company

There are a few changes I would have made before releasing this book, minor cosmetics here and there that I have spoken with Jenny about, but otherwise I recommend you giving this book to your favorite 'Jack' along with a marching CD, because I guarantee you will be dancing with the rhinoceros!






















I was not paid a fee to review this book, first of all it was my idea for gifting me the book via artist Jenny Mathews, as we are friends and working together on other ventures.

Did I mention they offer two poster choices to hang on your children's wall? How fun!

No comments: