Wednesday, March 2, 2011

May You Be Blessed

I knew I was blessed when Lucinda Williams new album was in my mailbox, well in the CD form of course!

Right now I am sitting back doing some revisions and listening to her double album, and this is the title 'Blessed'. I tried to find a release on youtube, and this not so good camera phone version will give you a hint of whats to come. Her album was just released yesterday, and I really enjoy her lyrics and poetry.

Are you often inspired by music, yes I know you are Jim K., because you post some good ones on your site!

I am taking a much needed rest from posting my work on here. Need to do more revisions and work on my next manuscript with Pasquale. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for sharing your inspiration for today! You bless us!

bendedspoon said...

Thank you for sharing the blessing of music! Would love to give you the Versatile Blogger Award :)
http://bendedspoon.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/oh-oh-oh-i-am-versatile/